6 Common symptoms of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. It is important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of breast cancer so that you can get early treatment if needed.
In this article, we will explain the 6 most common symptoms and treatment options for breast cancer.
• A lump or thickening in the breast or armpit: This is often the first sign of breast cancer. If you find a lump or a thickening in the breast or armpit, it doesn’t necessarily mean you have cancer, but it is important to get it checked out by a healthcare professional.
• Changes in the size or shape of the breast: This can include the breast becoming larger or smaller, or the shape of the breast changes.
• Changes in the skin of the breast: This can include the skin looking red or inflamed, or the skin developing ridges or pitting (like the skin of an orange).
• Nipple discharge: This can include bloody or clear discharge from the nipple.
• Nipple inversion: This is when the nipple turns inward instead of pointing outward.
• Swelling of the breast: This can include a feeling of heaviness or fullness in the breast or armpit.
If you experience any of these symptoms, it is important to see a healthcare professional as soon as possible. Early detection and treatment can improve the chances of a successful outcome.
Breast cancer is a serious and potentially life-threatening condition that affects millions of women around the world. It is important to seek treatment as soon as possible, as early detection and treatment can improve the chances of successful treatment and recovery. There are several treatment options available for breast cancer, including surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and hormone therapy.
Surgery is the most common treatment for breast cancer. Depending on the type and stage of cancer, different types of surgery may be recommended. A lumpectomy is a procedure that removes the tumour and some of the surrounding tissue, while a mastectomy removes the entire breast.
Radiation therapy uses high-energy X-rays to kill cancer cells and shrink tumours. It can be used alone or in combination with surgery or chemotherapy.
Chemotherapy is the use of drugs to kill cancer cells. It can be used as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with other treatments.
Targeted therapy is a newer treatment option that targets specific molecules in cancer cells. It can be used in combination with other treatments.
Hormone therapy is used to stop the growth of cancer cells that need certain hormones to survive. It is often used in combination with other treatments. No matter which treatment option is chosen, it is important to have a discussion with your doctor about the risks and benefits of each treatment option. It is also important to seek support from family and friends during treatment. Treatment for breast cancer can be a long and difficult journey, but with the right support and treatment, it is possible to beat the disease and live a healthy life.
Now, with the help of novel technology, it is possible to find out effective cancer treatment for an individual. CanCertain test can help to find out the effectiveness of cancer treatment before it is offered to the patient thus CanCertain® can help to save time, reduce side effects and improve the chances of survival.
CanCertain® can help the patients:
- with advanced-stage cancer or metastasis
- where cancer has recurred
- whose cancer is not responding to traditional treatments
- with multiple treatment options
- experiencing too many side effects from my current treatment
- being told that there are no other treatment options available to me
- that have or (or think they may have) developed resistance to their current treatment
- 6 Common symptoms of Breast Cancer January 21, 2023
- How personalised cancer treatment can help? July 9, 2020
- How personalised therapy can improve cancer treatment? June 13, 2020
- Venturefest North West 2018: finalists revealed September 4, 2018
- Clyz Labs Raises Seed Funding August 31, 2018
- Premier Corporate Finance advises CLYZ Labs on fund raising August 23, 2018
- CLYZ Labs announces commencement of clinical trial and seed funding from Catapult Ventures to develop Cancertain™ test for personalised cancer treatment August 22, 2018
- CLYZ Labs Ltd and Spheritech Ltd enter into an Agreement Of Collaboration May 10, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company CLYZ Labs receives HMRC Advanced Assurance for SEIS/EIS Scheme(s) March 12, 2018
- CLYZ Labs Completes Round 1 Fund raising under SEIS March 10, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company CLYZ Labs appoints Sapphire Capital Partners as Capital Advisors February 12, 2018
- Early Stage Biotechnology Company of the year 2017 November 1, 2017
- CLYZ Labs awarded with Early-Stage Biotechnology Company of the Year 2017 at International Global Health & Pharma Awards. September 20, 2017